Message from the WAMA President:
SUCCESS in the aviation management business is predicated on leadership’s ability to overcome legislative and industry-wide challenges. I welcome you to the only airport-centric organization in Wisconsin were the focus is on the facilitation of airport management with the information and tools they need to be successful. WAMA’s focus is set on the following goals:
- Promote safety, economic value, and public benefit at ALL of the airports in the State of Wisconsin.
- Educate the aviation community with information that may be helpful to the future of aviation.
- Educate local and regional governments of the economic value of aviation within Wisconsin.
- Seek and exchange information between other aviation professionals who may have experiences and insights that can benefit each other.
- Investigate, study, discuss, recommend, and promote improvement in the aviation system to airport operators, Wisconsin Bureau of Aeronautics, FAA and legislators.
- Develop working cooperation between Government, business, and aviation entities.
- Promote the education and participation of young people in aviation.
I’m very excited to build upon the successes of previous WAMA presidents in the pursuits of:
- Advancing our legislative agenda in support of our industry.
- Providing a platform where management can address concerns affecting aviation through meetings, correspondence and conferences.
- Grow our organization through membership and other industry organization participation.
DID I MENTION the BEST place and time to network and discuss the many prevalent issues in the aviation industry?
MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the 64th Annual Wisconsin Aviation Conference in Green Bay, May 5-7, 2019!
Charles H. Sweet II