Exhibitor registration includes two conference attendees. Rates for the upcoming Wisconsin Aviation Conference:
- $650 through February 17, 2017
- $750 after February 17, 2017
The standard exhibit booth area is 10 by 10 feet. It includes an 8-foot back drop, 3-foot side curtains, one 8-foot skirted table and two chairs. Electrical service (110v) is available for $20. Only one company is allowed per booth.
There is a limited amount of product and/or equipment display space available for an additional $150 adjacent to certain exhibitor booths.
Exhibitors set-up and tear down information will be available soon. Please stay tuned for updates.
To register as an exhibitor, follow these simple steps:
- Complete this online Exhibitor Registration Form. Each Exhibitor Registration comes with two complimentary conference registrations (golf and clay-shoot activities are not included).
- Provide a brief company description for our conference program.
- When the form is completed, hit continue to pay securely with PayPal, credit card or check.
- Then go to the conference Attendee Registration Form.
- Complete an attendee registration form for each of your complimentary attendees included with your Exhibitor Registration. Under registration fees select “Complimentary Registration – $0.00” for your two complimentary attendees. When the form is complete, hit continue and select “pay by check”. It will show a zero fee.
- For any additional attendees, register them as in item #4 above, and pay securely through PayPal, major credit cards or by check. Here is a list of last year’s Exhibitors.
Registrations and cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation requests received before April 10th are subject to a $50 processing fee and will be processed after the meeting takes place. There will be no refunds after this date. Substitutions will be accepted without penalties and no-shows will be billed.
The exhibitor is permitted to enter the event center to handle the unloading/reloading of the booth, delivery of materials to the booth, and processing of freight shipments made to the exposition center as described on the bill of lading. All shipments must be prepaid. Please make sure all onsite personnel responsible for your exhibit are have current information about how and when shipments were made. This will help in tracing missing or delayed shipments. Address all inquiries to current event center.
The event center will not receive freight prior to one week of the official set-up day. Shipments arriving early will be refused or diverted to a warehouse in which case there will be a charge for warehousing plus an additional delivery charge by the trucking company.
Shipments must be prepaid and should be on a straight bill of lading. Address carefully to indicate number of pieces and weight. If there are heavy items that require special handling or care, please forward to the event center in advance with detailed handling instructions.
To: (Name of Exhibitor & Booth Number)
Outgoing shipments must be prepaid and arrangements for pickup must be made by the exhibitor.
As more information becomes available registered exhibitors will be emailed. If you have an immediate question, concern or need to discuss a cancellation, please contact Bob O’Brien 608-739-2011