The goals of WAMA include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To promote safety, economic value, and public benefit at ALL of the airports in the State of Wisconsin.
- To educate the aviation community with information that may be helpful to the future of aviation.
- To educate local and regional governments of the economic value of aviation within Wisconsin.
- To seek and exchange information between other aviation professionals who may have experiences and insights that can benefit each other.
- To investigate, study, discuss, recommend, and promote improvement in the aviation system to airport operators, Wisconsin Bureau of Aeronautics, FAA and legislators.
- To develop working cooperation between Government, business, and aviation entities.
- To promote the education and participation of young people in aviation.