Mark May 2-4 on your calendars for the 61st annual Wisconsin Aviation Conference in Oshkosh.
More than a hundred thousand people converge on Wittman Regional Airport each and every year for the Experimental Aircraft Association’s world renowned AirVenture Oshkosh Fly-in Convention.
“Oshkosh is a magical experience”, Kurt Stanich said, “but just imagine having the EAA Museum and other notable venues for your own leisure and private touring!” Stanich, Waukesha County Airport Director and Wisconsin Airport Management Association’s 2016 Conference Chair is planning for that and more as he begins forming this year’s Conference Planning Committee.
“This year’s conference will be all about the industry: FBOs, aircraft owners and operators, aircraft and industry equipment manufacturers, vendors, consultants, airport operators and don’t forget fun! If you are involved in aviation, you need to be involved in the Wisconsin Aviation Conference.
“Contact me to share your ideas or better yet participate on the Conference Planning Committee. It’s a great way to network and bring about the kind of change we often simply wish for.”
To become involved contact anyone of the following:
- Conference Chair Kurt Stanich, Waukesha County Airport
- Host City Aviation Official Peter Moll, Wittman Regional Airport
- WATA Association Representative Bruce Botterman, NewView Technologies
- WBAA Association Representative Matt Dean, Wisconsin Business Aviation Association
- WAMA Association Representation Abe Weber, Appleton International Airport
- AOPA Association Representative Bryan Budds, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Conference Coordinator Bob O’Brien 608-739-2011