Wisconsin Airport Managers Association Benefits
Membership is available to anyone involved in aviation. It is a wise investment for airport and industry personnel and your airport. We offer ideas to help you run your business more effectively and efficiently; keep you up to date on industry issues; and provide a statewide networking base to help you solve problems that you face every day.
WAMA members receive:
- Timely legislative and other aviation information of concern to your airport and industry
- An opportunity to enter the WAMA Marketplace to buy or sell airport equipment
- Invitation to showcase your airport or ideas in the WAMA e-newsletter
- WAMA Scholarship for eligible students
- Invitation to annual and specialty conferences held each year in Wisconsin
Additional membership information: Bylaws
To become a member of WAMA:
Just complete the application! The online application form will prompt you to pay by credit card, PayPal or check.
2018 Dues Schedule
Small General Aviation Airports: $100
Large General Aviation Airports: $350
Non-Hub Airports: $850
Small-Hub Airports: $1600
Medium-Hub Airports: $2250
Small Corporation Partners (1-10 employees): $100
Medium Corporation Partners (11-25 employees): $275
Large Corporation Partners (26+ employees) $500
Note: Membership includes all employees of Participating Airports and Corporate Partners.