Wisconsin Airport Managers Association Benefits
Membership is available to anyone involved in aviation. It is a wise investment for airport and industry personnel and your airport. We offer ideas to help you run your business more effectively and efficiently; keep you up to date on industry issues; and provide a statewide networking base to help you solve problems that you face every day.
WAMA members receive:
- Timely legislative and other aviation information of concern to your airport and industry
- An opportunity to enter the WAMA Marketplace to buy or sell airport equipment
- Invitation to showcase your airport or ideas in the WAMA e-newsletter
- WAMA Scholarship for eligible students
- Invitation to annual and specialty conferences held each year in Wisconsin
Additional membership information: Bylaws
To become a member of WAMA…
Just complete the application! The online application form will prompt you to pay by credit card, PayPal or check.
2016 Membership Rates:
- Airport Small GA $100
- Airport Large GA $350
- Airport Non-Hub $850
- Airport Small Hub $1,600
- Airport Medium Hub $2,250
- Corporate Small (0-10 employees) $100
- Corporate Medium (10-25 employees) $275
- Corporate Large (26+ employees) $500
*New rates will be inclusive of all employees that the member wishes to list as a WAMA member.
The $25 add-on rate will be discontinued.