WAMA is seeking
nominations for the following awards to be presented at the 67th Wisconsin
Aviation Conference in Appleton on September 20-22:
- Person of the Year Award - Awarded to persons who have distinguished themselves in Wisconsin Aviation during the past calendar year.
- Distinguished Service Award - Awarded to persons who have made an outstanding contribution to aviation.
- Lifetime Service Award - Awarded to persons who have devoted themselves to promoting and serving Wisconsin aviation for at least ten years.
- Airport Engineer Award - Awarded to persons who have made significant professional contributions in the airport engineering or architecture fields in Wisconsin.
- Blue Light Award - Awarded to persons in the media who have distinguished themselves by their excellent reporting on Wisconsin Aviation.
Nominations must be
submitted by Friday, August 4, 2023.
Awards Nomination Form