Wisconsin Airport Management Association
Scholarship Guidelines and Application
Two scholarships will be awarded annually, up to a maximum of $2,000 at the sole discretion of the Wisconsin Airport Management Association Board of Directors
To be considered for this scholarship award, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be enrolled in a bachelors degree level Aviation Degree Program at an accredited college or university and plan to continue this pursuit in the following year
2. Be enrolled in an associates degree or technical college program pursuing a degree in the aviation field and plan to continue this pursuit in the following year.
3. Be a student that attends a Wisconsin college or university, a resident of the State of Wisconsin attending a college or university outside the State, or an active duty service member with an entrance point in Wisconsin at the time the award is made.
4. Applicants must be in at least their first (freshman) year of college at the time the application is submitted.
5. Have achieved academic proficiency (grade point average) at the time of the application of 2.5 or better (based on a 4.0 system).
6. Applicant must not have previously received the scholarship from the Wisconsin Airport Management Association.
7. Applicant must complete all requested information on the scholarship application form. Submission of the form is considered your signature that the application information is accurate and complete.
The information presented on this application will determine your eligibility for this assistance and will also be used as a basis for your ranking. For this reason, it is extremely important that you answer all questions completely and submit all attachments.
If you have any questions please contact David Jensen at email@example.com. Applications must be received by March 16 at 5 pm.
Dane County Airport